Saturday Ukulele Hour with Misfit Doughnuts and Treats!
- Oct. 20, 2018
- 11 a.m. - noon
This month's Ukulele Hour will begin an hour later and feature a special pop-up shop from Misfit Doughnuts and Treats!
Misfit offers vegan truffles, cakes, cookies, pies, cheesecakes and doughnuts. They are a favorite among Bernunzio staff.
UKULELE HOUR FAQs
1. What is Ukulele Hour? It's an informal hour of singing and strumming simple tunes geared toward the beginner but open to all players.
2. What equipment do I need to attend? You need a ukulele (borrow one of ours or bring your own).
3. What if I can't keep up? Ukulele enthusiasts are kind and encouraging folks. You will NOT be asked to leave. Playing in a group setting is the best way to improve your skills.
4. Who is in charge? Our leader is the multi-talented musician and teacher, Randy Pollok. He guides the group through the songs and offers tips and playing techniques.
5. Is there a fee? The joy of ukulele during Ukulele Hour is free but participants often leave a small donation for Randy for his time. Now that your questions have been answered you have no more excuses -
We will begin the Ukulele Hour at 11 a.m. Be sure to arrive early to set up and check out what Misfit has to offer!