Saturday Ukulele Hour with Cheesy Eddie's!
- Nov. 17, 2018
- 10 a.m. - 11 a.m.
This month's Ukulele Hour will feature a special pop-up shop from Cheesy Eddie's!
Cheesy Eddie's is a family owned bakery that offers "Over-the-Top" Cheese Cakes along with many other incredible desserts.
UKULELE HOUR FAQs
1. What is Ukulele Hour? It's an informal hour of singing and strumming simple tunes geared toward the beginner but open to all players.
2. What equipment do I need to attend? You need a ukulele (borrow one of ours or bring your own).
3. What if I can't keep up? Ukulele enthusiasts are kind and encouraging folks. You will NOT be asked to leave. Playing in a group setting is the best way to improve your skills.
4. Who is in charge? Our leader is the multi-talented musician and teacher, Randy Pollok. He guides the group through the songs and offers tips and playing techniques.
5. Is there a fee? The joy of ukulele during Ukulele Hour is free but participants often leave a small donation for Randy for his time. Now that your questions have been answered you have no more excuses -
Make sure to show up a little early to get your sugar mix before the Ukulele Hour begins!